How to Upload Your Ancestor Blessing Certificate
- Follow these instructions to get your blessing certificate from the HJ CheonBo (Cheonpyeong) website.
- The HJ CheonBo International office will send your certificate via email. Save it on your computer.
- Go to the TribeNet website and log in. If you don't already have an account there, create one.
Be sure to use the same email each time you connect to tribenet. If you forgot your password, you can search "tribenet password" in your email for it, or request a new one.
- After logging in, you will be on the main screen again. Click Submit under Ancestor Blessing Certificate. This will open the submission sreen.
- If you logged in and have previously reported your blessings, the submission form should already be filled out with your information. If not, fill it in. Then select Choose File. This will open a window where you can select the certificate you downloaded.
Fill out form if necessary, then click Choose File
- Select your file, then select Open. This will return you to the submission screen.
- Click Submit. Your file will be sent to Tribenet and become part of your record.
Click Choose File. Your file will be sent to Tribenet.
Do you have questions about the CheonBo Registration Process? Contact:
Phone: (253) 693-8860