How to get your Ancestor Blessing Certificate

Japanese version

  1. Go to the HJ CheonBo website. If you have not done so, click join to register. This must be done separately for husband and wife.

    Click Join to register.

    Click here if you have already signed up, but have forgotten your login or password.

  2. After logging in, click Liberation Records at the upper left of the page.

  3. Click Liberation Records

  4. You will see the first page of your records. Click 8line confirmation mail at the upper right of the page.

  5. Click 8line confirmation mail

  6. You will see a message confirming that the certificate will be sent.

  7. Message confirming that the certificate will be sent

  8. Upload your certificate to the Tribenet.co website. Go to this link: Submit certificate

Contact us!

Do you have questions about the CheonBo Registration Process? Contact:

David Roberts
Email: sr5tribe@gmail.com
Phone: (253) 693-8860
Line: davidsroberts